Monday, September 26, 2011

What Have We Been Up To?

I know it has been a few weeks since my last posting. Bad me! I have been super busy with school and home. We haven't done too many interesting things, but I have a few to add.

Craig made the executive decision to purchase a self-cleaning cat litter box called the Cat Genie. I will say that I was not on board at first, but it is really nice. Shhh! Don't tell him I said that:) The only issue that we have had is that the cats didn't really want to use it at first. There was definitely a break-in period (if you know what I mean?) Now the cats use it most of the time and it cleans itself. No more scooping poop!

It looks like a tiny cat-sized toilet!

My parents visited over the weekend and my Mom and I did a little shopping. I found a few great things on sale. One of which was some new pillow cases from West Elm. I have ad my eye on them for a while. To my amazement, I found them on sale for half the price! They look really good in my room.
I bought the blue ones. They just happen to match my quilt perfectly. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment