On this Thanksgiving, Craig and I have so much to be thankful for.
- We both have stable jobs.
- We have a wonderful marriage in a time that many people are getting a divorce.
- We are both in good health.
- We have very supportive families that are there for us when we need them.
- We have great friends that we enjoy spending free time with.
- We always have food on our table.
- We have two sweet, loving kitties that bring us so many smiles.
And most of all, I am thankful for the wonderful smell of gingerbread cookies that are in my oven right now making my mouth water!