Thursday, July 28, 2011

Total Excitement!

My day started out like any other day. I got up, had my caffeine fix, watched Tennessee Mornings, talked to my Mom, checked my email and blogs, ate breakfast, washed my hair, and went to Target. Well, I don't go to Target every morning, but I usually find a reason to shop for something. I got home and Craig told me "I have somewhere I want to take you today, but I am not telling you where because you will protest." I was thinking Lowe's or Home Depot. After lunch, I started asking questions. "Do I need my bathing suit? Do I need to dress up?" Craig said, "none of the above." I knew something was up when he asked me if I had my keys. We usually don't take my car, so I had a vague idea of where we were going. We headed down the Interstate where we took the Broadway exit downtown. He pulled in to Beaman Toyota, GMC, Scion, etc. I was a little puzzled. I thought we had ruled out a new ride. He had this quick talk about how my car was too small, I need something bigger, it is a good time. I went along with it. (Why wouldn't I?) I test drove a GMC Terrain first and realized it was way too big for me. Then I drove a Rav4 and loved it! At that point, I quickly looked at the Camry and Highlander and knew the Rav was the one. So, 5 hours later, I was the owner of a brand new 2011 Rav4 Sport 4WD. I love her. She is everything I ever wanted in a car. Don't tell anyone, but I have already been downstairs twice this morning to look at her. I know I made the right choice for me. She is perfect.

Isn't she cute? What a step up from my Honda Civic. RIP to whitey. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment