Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kitchen and Office Redecorama

After many hours of throwing bags and bags of trash away, I finally made the office look like I wanted. I have never spent so much time trying to organize a space in my life. I think we can officially say that the Dore's are somewhat packrat's. At least one member of the family doesn't like to throw things away. I won't throw out any names:) I am really happy with the outcome. What do you think?






Now for the kitchen table. As I mentioned before, our seagrass stools are on raincheck at World Market. We will have to wait 2-4 weeks to get them, but until then, we are using some Ikea stools that I have had forever. The table makes my kitchen look so much larger. I love the bar height table in there. It makes me feel like I have my own kitchen island with stools. I am eagerly awaiting the day that we get the phone call that our stools have come in.

Sorry it is a little dark. The sun went in about the time that I took the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment