Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pub Table vs Desk?


Craig and I sold our massive office desk and went on a mission to find a new desk for the office. We went all over town not finding what we wanted. Craig insisted that we go home and look at the space again to figure out what we wanted to buy. I insisted that we continue to look. I was tired of looking at the clutter in my living room and the empty office. After visiting World Market, Office Max, Office Depot, our fav furniture store; Nadeau, and Costco, we ended up back at World Market. The desks that we saw had no storage, which was an issue for us me. I decided that we could look at other tables before we made our decision. That's when we decided that we could move our kitchen task table into the office and buy the drastically reduced pub table for the kitchen. Unfortunately, they were out of the stools. I then made a deal with the sales guy to give us the seagrass chairs for a little more. It ended up that they didn't have those in stock either! They are on rain check and it will take about 2-4 weeks for them to come in. It should be worth the wait because I have wanted seagrass chairs forever. More pics to follow. For now, you can see the online pics. I think we made the best decision. We have so much more room in our kitchen now.

Ignore the stools. We didn't get those.
The actual stools that we got are taller. I can't wait to get them!

1 comment: