Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow again!

We have been anticipating it since last week. Yes, I am talking about snow. We woke up to a blanket of about 3-4 inches of snow in Nashville. I was a little upset because they didn't call school off until this morning at 5am. Craig is off too. Note to self: next time, wear warmer clothes. My pants did not keep out any water. Our neighbor, Cassidy and her dogs came out to play with us. It was funny because their dog, Mittens actually jumped on the sled and went down the hill with Craig. We are supposed to get more snow today and overnight. I am thinking that we may have another snow day tomorrow.

Snow view from our front deck.

Guinness likes the snow too.


After rolling in the snow, Guinness ran to the front door and shook off.



Isn't he cute?

Winter Wonderland!





Mittens is trying to sled with Craig.

Yours truly on her first sled run.

Mittens attacked me.




No comments:

Post a Comment