Friday, January 21, 2011

Pantry Organizing 101

So, last week I was looking through some fav blogs when I came across the most amazing organized pantry. I will have to say that I was a little envious. I really got to thinking and decided to tackle the project myself. After much mulling, I decided to go to my least fav place...Wal-Mart. I really hate WM. My WM is creepy and I don't even like to step foot in there, but I decided it was my best bet. I ended up spending a total of about $20.00 on organization bins and about $11.00 on labels. I saw some cute labels that you could order already printed, but I really didn't want to pay the price or stick with the preset product names on the labels. I know you are probably thinking that I have too much time on my hands..which I do. I had another snow day today (hallelujah.) My entire day was spent shopping and organizing. I couldn't think of a better day.

  
This was my inspiration. I love the walls. I would also like to trade my wire shelves for wooden ones.

My organized pantry. It still isn't great, but it will do for now.

Notice the labels. It makes me feel happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment