Monday, January 17, 2011

It's ok to wish. Right?

So as I browse through my daily blog list, I am gathering a list of design ideas in my head. These are some wishes that I have.

1. A new light for the awkward bay window area in the master bedroom. Here is the light I have in mind. I love it. Of course the blogger got it at the Habitat ReStore and I will probably never be able to find one like it. I can still wish, right?



Disregard the lamp. It is cute,though.

2. There is a chair at Pottery Barn that I have had my eye on for some time. It is way too expensive and I am waiting on a knock off.



3. We plan on painting our bedroom this year. I have picked out a color that I love from Home Depot. It is a Martha Stewart color called Flagstone. I saw the color in a blog and fell in love with it. The light yellow in my entire house is getting on my nerves.

I love this color, not to mention the cute bedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment