Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guinness found a new basket

So, I realized that I couldn't pass up posting the funny pic I took of my cat, Guinness. He is always finding a basket to climb in. He loves baskets. Today, on one of my usual trips to TJ Maxx, I came across some really cute baskets that you have a tag that you can write something in chalk on. I decided that I really needed two of them for the office. How could I pass up something so cute? So, I got home with them, wrote on the tags and placed them in the office for "bills to pay" and "receipts." I got on the computer and saw that Guinness was already in the red basket. He could barely fit, but gosh darnit, he finally got comfy. I am glad that I was able to give him another basket to enjoy. For some reason, he doesn't really care for the brown one.

No comments:

Post a Comment