Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The painting is done!

After a little over 5 hours of trimming and painting, Craig and I are officially done with painting the master bathroom. I am really pleased at how it turned out. Much better than the last time I did it myself. I will have to say that I am a terrible painter when I am in a hurry. Craig coached me into taking my time and doing it the right way. The color turned out really nice. It matches my tile and the cabinets in the bathroom. I haven't put up the pictures yet for obvious reasons. I can't wait until it is completely dry so I can see how everything looks. Enjoy. Please note that the pictures would not post like I wanted them to. I would have made them look a little more lined up. Blah.

 
Before painting

       

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment