Sunday, September 11, 2011

Amazing Change

I know I should have posted this way sooner, but for some reason, I haven't. Could it be that I have been really busy? Could it be that I couldn't come up with the words to describe my excitement? Maybe both? Well, finally for the great wall reveal......Are you ready? Most of my family has seen many pictures. I really believe that we have added so much curb appeal to our house. The old wall was atrocious. It was like a big giant pink elephant in front of our house. Now, the new wall gently flows with the house. It sure was a dusty mess, but the end product is great. I hope you like it as much as we do! 

The entire wall fell down in one piece when the crew tried to remove it.

So much better!

I love the pillars by the walkway. They are new.

Isn't it great? They seeded our yard, so it looks 100% better than it does in this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment