Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Frazzled!

I thought that this post would be appropriate for the last few days of freedom. School starts back on Thursday. The title of this post pretty much tells the story of how I feel right now. Knowing that in 1 1/2 days I will be teaching a new set of kiddos really frazzles me. I love summer. Mostly for the sleeping in and the free time that I have. The time that I don't have to spend in my car traveling to Antioch. So here is my ode to back to school.

The desks are arranged
The supplies are stocked
The bulletin boards are hung
 The cords are unwound (fewwww!
The notebooks are counted out
The pencils are sharpened
The floors are waxed
The teacher is stressed
How many more days until summer break?

Just kidding. I love my job. I can't wait to meet my new students on Thursday. But until then, this pretty much sums up how I feel.













No comments:

Post a Comment