Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yes, this is my ceiling!

So, today started off on a good note. My Mom was in town, she was making a chicken spaghetti for our dinner, and I was browsing my blogs on the computer, when all of a sudden I heard the worst sound I have ever heard. I had no clue what the heck it was since I was in the office. My Mom ran to the foyer and Craig had stepped through the ceiling from the attic. He was chasing running after a bird, when all of a sudden he fell through the ceiling. I saw his legs dangling. I was frantic. Luckily, he wasn't hurt. He came out of the entire scary incident with just a sore thigh. My Mom and I were scared to death. Just to give you an idea of how hard it is going to be to fix; my ceiling is 18 ft. tall in my foyer! So, drywall and roof patching this week. The Dore's will be in the poor house for sure. Thanks a lot black bird!

Don't you love the hole? Thank goodness Craig didn't fall through.

No comments:

Post a Comment