Saturday, February 12, 2011

The perfect pillow

After buying the new duvet yesterday, I got home and put everything together and realized that I needed a blue pillow to complete the set. I found the perfect color pillow at TJ Maxx today. It was sitting on a shelf right inside the door. It was as if it was waiting for me to buy it. I got home with it and it looks great on my bed. Craig really doesn't understand why I needed a blue pillow. Why would a man understand these things? He is getting a little fed up with my design obsession. Silently, I say to myself "if you would spend more time entertaining me, this wouldn't be happening." I will be so happy when his school is over. He has been sitting in a chair all day studying for some test this week. It is getting old!

The flash came on and made it look way too shiny. It really doesn't look like this, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment