Saturday, January 22, 2011

Design on a budget

Recently I have seen some really cute framed pictures on the Internet. I refuse to pay 20 something dollars just for the print. I was at Wal-Mart the other day (against my better judgement) when I found the perfect 11x14 frames for $7.00 a piece. I was so excited. I decided to go to Michael's to look for some scrapbooking paper to put in the frame. I was so excited to find that Michael's has a sale on all of their scrapbooking paper. Each piece was only 25cents today. I left the store having only spent 75 cents on really cool paper. The ABC paper looks so similar to a print that I saw online for $26.00. That wasn't even with the frame. I only spent $7.25 for each picture. What a bargain! I also added a picture of my mantel. I had the big photo collage and the picture frame. I added the print in the frame (wrapping paper.) The D was from Michael's for a buck! Another deal.

Our entry way with my bargain art.

Love the cute art work.

This print was $24 online!


My mantel art. I had everything except for the D.

No comments:

Post a Comment