Saturday, June 4, 2011

School's Out For Summer!

School has been officially out for 2 days now. Crazy enough, most of that time has spent in front of the television. For those of you who know me, you might say "what?" I will explain. I have done all of my chores; grocery shopping, clothes shopping, washing clothes, vacuuming, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned out the fridge, and oh, ya, today I got really domestic and cleaned all the windows and siding on the back of the house. Yesterday, I even got a massage to alleviate the pain in my shoulder. I talked myself into sitting on the couch to rest for most of the afternoon. I didn't want to mess up the great massage that I got. I did get to catch up on The Real Housewives of OC. I am not sure why I watch that garbage, but somehow it pulled me in. We'll see what the rest of the summer brings. On my agenda for next week is a much needed hair trim and a trip to McKay's used books to buy a book for my nephew who hates reading. I am also looking forward to our upcoming beach trip to PC Beach. With only a short break from school this year, I hope I can make the best of every day and relax as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment