Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Spruce Up's

It came to my attention the other day, that Craig thought our old kitchen chairs were too big. While I was cooking dinner, he decided to move the entire table in a weird position that I hated. Just for the record, he loves to aggravate me when it comes to decorating things around the house. We had some other chairs in the basement that we salvaged from a friends estate sale. The chairs are a much better fit and I really like them. I am also super excited about the two new stools that I found today at Southeastern Salvage. I have been looking online for a week looking for the right 18 inch stools. They were all too expensive or not the right size. I was so excited to spot them today at SES. They were trying to sell them in a weird set of a tall one and short one, but I talked them into selling me two short ones for the same price. They are exactly what I was looking for. They even have a cushioned top.
The chairs are a much better fit for our kitchen. They are rustic and I love them.

My cute new stool. Don't ya love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment