Saturday, April 23, 2011

It Was Only a Swipe.

Yesterday I begged Craig to go with me to Southeastern Salvage to see if they still had a table I wanted. To my surprise, he agreed to go. We made the trek across town and it wasn't there anymore. Lucky Craig. After eating Mexican for lunch, I requested that we go to another one of my favorite stores nearby....Merridian. I looked around and didn't find anything that jumped out at me. Craig found the most wonderful console table that he was in love with. Needless to say, the price was a little higher than we were comfortable with. We left the store and went home. We dreamed about it for a few more hours and then we decided to go to another cheaper store with similar furniture. They had a similar piece for cheaper, but we weren't happy with it. It wasn't the perfect piece from the other store. We made the executive decision that we had to have it, so we made the trek to Merridian once again and bought it! Now it is in my house and I love it! My back may hurt from moving the other furniture, but it is worth it. Notice the cute mirror too. I had spotted it a few weeks ago at Marshall's and it was still there. Mom always told me, "it's only a swipe."


No comments:

Post a Comment